Wednesday, September 30, 2009

'Stop frickin betraying me'

Thank you Shona for the best LOL I've had in ages. Upon reading your blog, I looked up 'Greatest Freak out Ever' and hilarity ensued.



I know anything more than 1.50 minutes is considered long in Youtube time, but it's quite worth it. All over the cancellation of a WOW account. Can't believe I just referred to it in abbreviation form. Sick.

I could also be worse my friend.

I'm excited for Halloween, I know it's not for another month but I have such great dress up plans which must be realised. Should I risk The Forum or a party? If anyone's having one that is, which I assume they will be, but you know what they say about assuming.

First test of the year tomorrow, in Irish. Níl Aon Ní? No botherzzz. That's a slightly less depressing one than the others.

Phone calls at night are so lovely, especially when I'm half asleep and don't really know what I'm mumbling about through my retainer. How romantic. I also love private jokes, and hangman in maths frees and making fancy History notes.

Golly, I am so tired. An early night for me a I think, with lots of pillows and blankets. Mmm.

All for now lovelies, comment.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, that video is ridiculous!
    And also, (Y) for the hangman in math's frees.
    I really can't believe that she didn't give out to us (:
    I like her a little bit more now.
    x

    ReplyDelete