Wednesday, September 16, 2009

teeth

Benylin for cough and congestion could actually be used as a tranquilliser. Seriously. The packet said '2 spoons ever four hours' but me thinking, like an idiot 'I'll be asleep for eight hours' so I took four spoons. And I barely made it to bed, it made me incredibly sleepy.

I think the benylin is the cause of my bizarre dreams lately. Although I can ever only remember tiny pieces of them. Which is more than usual.

Maybe I should get a dream journal, or maybe I should write about them here?

'Can't open your locker' is a very common dream according to the internet. But it happened to me in reality, and it's never happened in my dreams.

'Teeth falling out' is the most common dream apparently. I've had one, and when I mentioned it in passing I've found loads of other people have had it. In the dream, loads of teeth start falling out of my mouth and I'm trying to catch them in my hands but I can't. Which apparently means I'm worried about how other people perceive me.

Which I guess I am. But not to an obsessive extent. More that, I like to be presentable, it's important to me. And I've kind of come to accept that once I'm happy with how I look, I shouldn't care what other people think. But it's hard.

Now, time for a ramble:

Finally going to 500 Days Of Summer on Saturday, and also having a lovely girly evening.

My new internet obsession is playing 20 questions online. I mean, how do they guess so accurately?

Am I the only person excited for Lost to come back? Just because it means it's one episode closer to finally being over. Are Aonghus and I the only people who have stuck with it this far? It's out of spite. I want to prove that I have stayed with it, despite it becoming increasingly more ridiculous.

On a tv related note, who does Kanye West think he is?! I'm not a Taylor Swift fan tbh, but if people voted for her, then she deserved the award.

I can't wait for Friday.

Slán xo

No comments:

Post a Comment