Sunday, September 27, 2009

Or maybe not


"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

I like pictures. Maybe if the whole Irish/English teaching thing doesn't work out for me, I'll be a photographer. Yeah, like it's that easy. I'd take so many photos in the rain.

I'd like to be a quirky fashion photographer, but I think being surrounded by skinny models all day would depress me, and then I wouldn't want to do it anymore.

Then I'd be a painter, a professional one, not a 'this is what I do on the side' kind of painter. And I'd do paintings of people in the rain.

I wouldn't be gone on being a tattoo artist tbh. One: I'd imagine rain is fairly difficult to tattoo. [ta]Two - see what I did there?: The majority of people have stupid tattoos.

Realistically, a teacher is probably my dream job. My ideal dream would be: Secretary General of the UN. But I'm not inspiring enough.

Geez, all this rambling about my future is a little boring for you dear reader, is it not? Time for a subject change then.

Being in love is nice. Really nice. More than nice. I'm in one of those skipping through fields of buttercups in a blue dress mood right now.

Do you have to be in love to be happy? Do the two go hand in hand? I wouldn't think so, but then I wouldn't know. Although I do know lots of people who aren't in love and they're happy. But then I know other people you aren't in love and they're unhappy. But maybe it's for different reasons.

Quick two and a half years yeah?

I thought writing blogs woudl help me organise my thoughts. But it hasn't. It just leads me off on rambling trains of thoughts I didn't even know I had.

Breffni; if you're reading this, you left pink knitted socks in my house a few weeks ago, they only recently surfaced when I went looking for socks.

I only recently discoveed there's an 'anonymous comment' option in the drop down box under the comment box after some random person commented me. Thank you btw, Mr. Stranger. It's nice, handy.

I've got beef with postsecret; STOP KEEPING ALL THE GOOD ONES FOR THE BOOKS.

Comment lovelies. x

2 comments:

  1. factoids:
    love is nice, innit. (: & i personally believe it is quite possible and very viable to be happy and out of love. in love with life.

    & do go on about your future. it is not boring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

    This is at the start of Join Me (:
    Margaret Mead is the best girl.

    Quick two and a half years :P RESULT.
    Mmmm, teeth.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete