Sunday, September 13, 2009

ramblings update

"I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all."


I'm almost embarrassed to say that today was the first time I saw '10 Things I Hate About You', and I loved it. I'm usually not a fan of films based off classic novels/plays ie Brigdet Jones Vs Pride and Prejudice, but I really enjoyed this movie. Which leads me onto a second confession;

I am a sucker for cheesy high school movies. It's unbelievable.

I worked so much this weekend, which was excellent because I now have money. I also got another little Buddha and a little line of elephants. Which I love.

I did a face book app. on 'what's your patronus?' and I got a squirrel. Which is scarely accurate as the description was, 'you are organised and always believe in being prepared. Sometimes too prepared.' that is me to a tee. I am a Monica, I enjoy organising things.

I was on the opposite end of things for the De La Salle debs; serving. Which wasn't too bad. But still. I know you didn't want your turkey and ham because you were full of bread, but did you have to stuff it into the milk jug? Also, when I'm carrying twenty wine glasses across a vomit-slippery floor, is not the best time to moonwalk into me.

On another, Colin was elimanted from Make Me A Supermodel, so I am not transferring my support to Jonathan!

Back to school tomorrow, one day closer to exam time. I just want this year to be over and done with so badly. It's stressing me way too much. Irish, so much Irish, I just can't learn it all. There's no room in my head. And I love Irish, I really do, but I don't love 'Bimse Buan ar Buairt Gach ' I mean, 'I am in constant sorrow every day'? What were they thinking setting that poem on course? I am a happy person. Could the not translate a Mika song or something?

Post secrets are good this weekend, somewhat less depressing than they have been. Though postrejects.com has provided some good laughs.

I didn't get to dress up once this weekend because of work. Not even a little bit for town. So next weekend, regardless of where I'm going, I want to wear something nice and be fancy. No uniforms of the work or school variety.

The new Hello Kitty range in the Argos catalogue has me all excited!

'If they were to make a reality tv show of my life, it would probably suck, though not as bad as Flavour Of Love."

Highlight of a weekend that was rather dreary considering the sunshine, was that hour on the trampoline. Chatting is nice.




1 comment: