Tuesday, September 1, 2009

meet me at platform 9 and 3/4


if only.

so, today was the first 'proper' day of sixth year, and it was actually great. Well, most of it. Not so great was the getting up early, then thinking today was Monday when it was actully Tuesday and brining the wrong books. that wasn't so great.

New Irish tacher; I expect it all to work out ine. Because having a bad attitude to things doesn't make them any better, in fact, I find it makes them worse.

I have two fancy new lockers, that I don't have to beat my folders into. Relief.


But I have a confession. I'm feeling a little left behind. People are going away to college and I'm not. I'm just still here. And I know it's my last year, and that TY was my decision. And I do not regret TY at all, but at the same time . . y'know.

Hands up who's hoping for UCC? Hopefully some. Not that I don't want new friends, not at all. I just want a familiar comfort.


We had a special class about 'swine flu and coughing etiquette' today. Load of balls in my opinion. Although, knowing my luck, I'll get swine flu over the Christmas holidays or something. Speaking of Christmas, I saw a Christmas episode of The Simpsons today, I got all excited. Then I remembered it's September. Bummer.


I'm not worried about exams. Well, maybe art a little, because there's no real . . freedom. The exam will be so specific. "Design a brochure for a golf tournament" or something along those lines. I could never do that. Too practical. I really wanted to try my hand at maybe some navy themed kinda stuff, anchors and pin ups and all that. But how would I relate it to golf or some other mundane theme?


That was kinda the only hiccup though.

SOMEONE BUY ME THE PANDA JUMPER FROM TOPSHOP.

I can't wait to go to London babes.

Commentcomment (:

LAVE (just for you Breffni)

No comments:

Post a Comment