Monday, September 14, 2009

my laptop was made on a monday morning

I am utterly convinced that there is a little tiny idiot living inside my computer, reading the manual upside down.

I don't know how I feel about this strange weather we're having, I believe in was called 'sunshine' in the times gone by. I wish nature would just make up it's mind. I mean, do I need to buy a coat or not?

Got my list of first years today! I don't have any of the weird ones, I don't think. First year flirting is adorable. We were really convinced that the way to let someone know you like them is to be mean to them? Madness.

I want it to be my birthday so badly. I just want to be eighteen, it would make my life so much easier. Or I want someone who looks vaguely like, who is eighteen, and can provide me with ID.

The Blizzards in Electric Avenue in like two weeks, anyone up for it?

Another Monday morning over and done with, only thirty or so left in school time. I will never be able to get myself out of bed for lectures on Mondays. I just hope they start at like . . twelve. I could survive that. Eásca peasca.

Professional debs photo arrives tomorrow! I hope I don't look like I'm made of cardboard, they posed us so much. Crazy.

"Once upon a time, a boy and a girl fell in love and, despite the odds being stacked against them, got their happily ever after."

Dandelions. Make a wish.

3 comments:

  1. I'll risk the Blizzards, Ciara! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As i was reading this a guy on tv in the background said cool beans :|
    Swear on everything, like.

    ReplyDelete