Sunday, September 20, 2009

weekend


Wouldn't you love to be one of those people who write books? What do you call them? Oh yes, authors. I wish. It has all the financial benefits of being a celebrity, and none of the drawbacks. Unless you're looking to be on the cover of Heat like yer woman on The X Factor last night, the hot prison teacher. She was surprisingly likeable and surprisingly talented.

Pretty ordinary weekend.

My Friday was lovely, better than Mc Sourface who works in the chipper in Thomastown's Friday anyway, judging by the look on her face.

Saturday was ordinary. I got to see my granny which was great! Then workywork, which went incredibly smoothly, which is always a good thing. I very nearly dropped an entire stack of plate, but didn't. Well done me. But, to the ignorant culchies on my table; stop lying and saying they let you sit in the ballroom while the changed the room around for dancing the last time you were in the Tower. No they didn't, that's lies.

Sunday, morning got off to a bad start when I went to make toast, and there was an already buttered slice after being put back into the packet. Not acceptable. It turned me off the idea of toast completely, and I had to have Weetabix instead. And I'm not a big toast fan, it's a big deal that I had decided to have it for breakfast. Ruined. I finally got to see 500 Days Of Summer after much changing of plans. It was so good, so unusual, and so not cliche. Her clothes were my dream wardrobe, especially the dress she wore to the wedding. Fabulous. I'm now convinced I want a full fringe, after to-ing and fro-ing over it for months.

Caught the repeat of the VMA's. Lady Gaga was amazing, i rewound it to watch it again. The Michael Jackson tribute was very fitting, though I just wish someone less annoying than Madonna had given the introduction.

So over all, a nice weekend (:

I did an application on Facebook of '5 celebrities you want to be trapped inside a lift with' or something like that. So I picked, Tom Felton so he could sing me folk songs in his lovely English accent, Maury because like c'mon, he's a hero. Marilyn Monroe, just to gaze at her, Chris Garver to beg him for a tattoo, and Kofi Annan, so I can thank him for all the amazing quotes I included in my Concern debates.

Speaking of, I want to go to college so I can debate. I miss debating so much. And I know it'll be on a way more competitive level, but that's all the better for me tbh.

'If only, if only the woodpecker cries, the bark on the trees was as soft as the skies, while the wolf waits below hungry and lonely, and cries to the moon; if only, if only'

Comment, le do thoil x

2 comments:

  1. omg yes. lady gaga WAS amazing at the vmas.

    but toast is awesome (: just sayin'. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday, this morning got off to a great start, I had mould on my toast....such a natural topping, went without being noticed....pleasant.

    ReplyDelete