Thursday, September 24, 2009

happy birthday bruce

Bruce Springsteen's 60th Birthday was yesterday, some man for one man. He's looking well, I'm telling ya'.
Let's hope he manages another few years so that I might finally get to see him live.

Speaking of birthdays, there is an abundance of 18ths coming up in the following months. Yes bah', cos it means partyparty. Whey bah', cos it means buying presents with money I don't really have. And some 18th's I obviously have to buy good presents for.

I love buying presents more than I like getting them. Though I do enjoy receiving them, obvz. But I love really putting thought into things and picking out the perfect gift. And then seeing people's face when they open it and really like it, it's just great.

I like walking. Walks are nice, calming. I'd prefer to walk somewhere a little more scenic than the main Dublin road, but beggars can't be choosers.

I like school, school is going well. And though I have many many essays to do over the weekend, it's all right with me. Because at least I'll be doing something productive.

Adam's first birthday party on Sunday, I can't wait tbh. I love family things, because my family is nice. There's no closet alcoholic cousin who rambles in around Christmas, everyone is just fine. More than fine even. All a little eccentric, but in the best way possible.

Everyone seems to talk about their feelings in these blogs. But I haven't had much of a crisis lately, so I'm feeling generally quite content, as per usual. I'm glad there's no drama of the destructive, distracting nature.

One thing that's annoying me; when will the school stop asking for money? Buying papers, school contribution, study money, geography field study. It never ends. And I know I'm not the one coughing up, but that makes it worse. My parents spend enough on school for me as it is without ten euro for a useless study skills course that we had to do.

This has been an incredibly slow week, it's dragged so much. I think it's just because I'm so tired this week. Early night tonight. Fixes everything in my opinion.

AWOL: an apple. It disappeared in my room. I don't know where it's gone. It literally vanished into thin air along with my tie.

C'est tout pour maintenant. Au revoir.

Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment