Tuesday, September 15, 2009

helpless


I know this blog is called 'daily ramblings', but I have realised today, that I waffle like crazy. Seriously, I talk in circles.

Today, I couldn't open my locker. And it was the end of the day, and I'd had double french and didn't have any other books with me. So I was like, twenty minutes late for study, which was not a complete tragedy, but basically . . Why me?

Why am I so unfortunte when it comes to simple things? I can never open doors. I knock things constantly. My shopping bags rip. My change falls down the side of the car. When I drop cds on smooth surfaces it take me ages to pick them up. I leave tissues in my clothes then put them in the wash.

I will never survive the real world on my own. I can't iron. I don't know how to wash clothes. I need college room mates who didn't have stay at home mams.

1 comment:

  1. last two paragraphs, ciara... story of my actual life. you have no idea. and i thought i was the only one. srsly. :|

    awh, & you used the pink background. bless. :')

    ReplyDelete