Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Technologic

Me and the technology of today, we just don't go.

I broke yet another phone yesterday after one too many falls on the tiles. Inevitable, it was a forty replacement for the phone I broke before it. What was I thinking in first and second year getting a new phone whenever my current one wasn't 'cool' anymore? I should've stuck with that 3510i, I'd probably still have it. But no.

So now I have a rather dinky little silver thing that surfaced in my granny's house and I now have to make do with. The buttons are tiny and hard to press and in all the places Nokia ones aren't.

On another note, I am currently adoring my new blog header picture of the ravishing Marilyn Monroe. Every new picture of her I find I like more than the previous. Because everyone's seen the Andy Warhol, which I must admit I wouldn't be gone on tbh.

Yoga started back today, lovely. Back to emo chart and tea with Breffni after school, before some Shakra and film talk with Tony.

On a down side, my deafness is returning, and I am typing this blog with my ears stuffed with cotton wool while the drops to their thing. Hopefully all will be well in the morning, because my geography field study is tomorrow. I hear they're providing tea, so I think it'll go just fine.

Blogging seems rather uncommon this side of Mooncoin. I'd encourage it, you probably think 'I have nothing to say', yet how surprised you will be . .

Lovely half five start tomorrow morning. Fun fun fun.

Comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment