Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Opinon time


OK so, I usually try to avoid becoming involved in tit for tat, petty Internet battles that primarily involve fourteen year olds.

But the whole Harry Potter VS Twilight thing is ruining my enjoyment of MLIA and Robert Pattinson interviews.
So pretty much, yes it is possible to like both. Or even like one without hating the other on principal. I honestly don't care what you think about Twilight, because I can feel a hate tirade coming on. I like it. That's that.
But seriously, little third years; while you sit in front of your family computer and nurture your emo fringe, maybe consider picking up a real book for once in your lives instead of illegally watching it on the Internet, or reading the plot summaries on Wikipedia. That does not validate your opinion.
End of rant

1 comment: