Wednesday, October 14, 2009

achey muscles

Yoga, why do you do this to me? My stomach and the backs of my knees hurt so much today. I felt all fired up and bendy and gently athletic yesterday, now I feel like a plank of wood, immovable.

I got my hair cut at long last after many cancellations and mistaking of dates on my part. I now have a straight fringe, and I really really like it. Though they blow dryed it a little mullety so I'll fix it mysef in the morning. I shall be going to trainee night more often, fifteen euro like, how can you go wrong?

Happy Birthday to Jess btw, who can now legally buy alcohol and corrupt her still under age friends further.


I wish I won the lotto as often as I win it in Farmville, my lack of substantial funds despite having a job is pretty depressing. I just sneezed, my stomach muscles spasmed in agony again. I better have the shinest inner Chakra ever after this.

This isn't really a happy post so far, so I'm going to complain about something else while I'm at it, the new Bejewelled Blitz. I don't like it.

Also I had another English test today, it was a Question B of a comprehension which I love, because Personal Writing is just so . . easy for me. And though my literay eloquence is not always expressed in this blog, there's nothing better than a question that starts with 'describe'. Yet I think sometimes my ideas are too big for an exam, time constraints don't allow for much plot or character development. If I ever get the energy to type a short story instead of good old hand write it, I'll post it here. Don't hold your breath though, my keys stick and annoy me.

London next Friday, I actually can't wait to get some new clothes to go with my new hair. It will be floaty dresses and florals all round. And hopefully some lovely warm cosy knits, mmm.

I wish it was Saturday tomorrow. Lie in and tea and cuddles. I like this pictue because it's pretty much how I speak and feel. Lovely.


1 comment:

  1. i've achey muscles too from walking 4 miles =/
    & i'm going to london next friday too (:
    nice blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete