Sunday, October 11, 2009

shorty


I feel so motivated after going to UCC yesterday. I mean, I can really see myself being there, living there and loving it.

Thank you Mr English Lecturer, you were most helpful, unlike the Irish department, I think I probably could have told her more about the course. Dummy.

This was a nice, tiring weekend. Between getting the early bus down yesterday and not being able to sleep well in a bed that isn't mine own last night, I'm exhausted. I will happily watch The X Factor results and then I'll toddle off to bed for myself.

So, being poor, I won't be getting The Sims 3 anytime soon, so today in an unfruitful search for my camera, I found The Sims 2. So I am currently installing that and I'll just make do. It'll be fine.

Retreat tomorrow, nice to get a break from regular Mondays and nice to wear my own clothes (a dilemma I will solve in the morning) And very exciting goings on tomorrow; I get a straight fringe, a la Katy Perry.

I'm happy, I'm really happy with myself and my life.

1 comment: