Sunday, October 18, 2009

sky is broken

Stupid sky. I had planned on catching up on my Project Runway today but now it looks like that's not going o happen. So I a reduced to blogging my rather mushy mind. My brain feels mushy, crammed with plate tectonics and dán do mhelissa. Itmight just start pouring out my ears. How revolting.

It has been confirmed that I have magic powers. Litterally less than a minute after I complained about sky, it flicked back on. Now if only I could apply that to memorising countless A4 pages on Biblical references.

Will everyone do me a favor and at least watch the video below? Five dollars is roughly three euro and that is nothing. That can feed a child for an entire year. You've no excuse.

I'm so excited to go London and get dresses with pockets and Doc Martens. And I'm just looking forward to a break from the books. I'm also mega excited for Halloween, and dressing up and going out and taking ridiculous photos ad having a good time.

Yesterday was one of the nicest days I've had in ages, despite the terrible food. So many wedges and burnt chicken. Even the tealights couldn't take from the fact that the waffles had disintegrated into mashed potatoes.

I chain drank tea this weekend. Pretty much just rounded off a very enjoyable two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment