Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ramblings Return

Hey blog, it's been a while. Again.

So there has been many happenings since the last post.

One:
Leaving Cert has begun and nearly ended for me. So far so good, though I'm almost afraid to say that in case I jinx it. Just History, French and Art History left to go. I'd be happy with a B in the latter. However, fingers crossed for an A in French and History.

Two:
The MTV Movie Awards, Twilight swept the board yet again. It's only two weeks to Eclipse, I must book my ticket plenty in advance. Oh gosh I'm excited.

Three:
On Friday I leave for London with Breffni and shall fulfill dreams that have been the bulk of our conversations for the past several months.

Four:
Summer is nearly here! Yay! How wonderful life better be after these exams. I officially have an Oxegen ticket and many other plans for the summer. Weather depending. I am determined not to let this summer be another 'I was going to do this . . . but then I didn't.' There shall been many parties, many nights on the town, many movies, many BBQs, many cycles, many driving lessons and two debs. Yay!

C'est tout pour maintenant. Bonne chance pour demain.

No comments:

Post a Comment