Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 01 → Your favourite song.

Ok, never an easy one. I have several favourite songs that I like for different reasons.

But, purely for the feel good factor and because it's brilliant to sing along to, I'm going to say Mr Brightside by The Killers.

The Killers are a band I've liked for a long time and, regardless of what everyone else seems to think, I thought Sam's Town was a good album.

It's a song everyone seems to know the words to and it's always great to dance around to. it reminds me of second year when I used to go to all those Battle Of The Bands gigs and dodgy discos. Good times.

This song came in in Escape on grad night and it was the highlight of the night.

Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes
'Cause I'm Mr Brightside

No comments:

Post a Comment