Monday, July 12, 2010

Will The Real Kate Moss Please Stand Up?: OXEGEN '10

I am currently lying on my bed and relishing in all the comforts that accompany living in a house, cutlery, glasses, showers, books and dry feet. I'm also enjoying not having a cider baby anymore.

Lisa Coady deserves a medal for all she went through at Oxegen, though she did bring a lot of it on herself. Drinking a bottle of Buckfast through a beer bong is just asking for trouble.

Mumford and Sons, I do love you and I'm sorry I chose
Eminem, but my thirteen year old self would have thrown a fit if I'd chosen M&S. Speaking of, Eminem was AMAZING, he's definitely still got it. Biffy Clyro, 3Oh!3 and The Coronas were also excellent. Paolo Nutini looked more beautiful than ever.

Downside, I lost my thumb ring. I am disappoint.


1 comment:

  1. Cute photos :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete