Monday, July 19, 2010

Pictureless Post

So, as mentioned in the previous post, my phone was water damaged beyond repair. This meant I had to shell out fifty euro to buy the cheapest one in the shop. It was not worth fifty euro. It has no camera, Internet, nothing. The Nokia 3510i was more high tech. However it does have a handy torch feature which I wish I had known about last night as we fumbled along a slippery path looking for animals so Batty could put a pig in a headlock. Oh staff nights out.

One month to results. Eep! I keep having visions of myself going into Mr. Lannigan's office and him handing me the envelope and just saying, 'Very disappointing Miss Grant'. If I fail Irish my life will be over. Not to be melodramatic or anything.

I'm reading The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas atm. I know, I know, that was so two years ago. I'm not really one for misery lit, that's more Amy's cup of tea. I must admit, I'm not finding it as heartbreaking and poignant as I was lead to believe it is. Although maybe it's because I'm not finished it yet. I'm assuming the kid dies?

My driving is coming on in leaps and bounds, I've only cut out at a traffic light twice or so, and they're what I was most afraid of. I'm a pro at driving to Mullinavat by now.

1 comment: