Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm A Force Of Destruction

FML. My phone fell down the toilet and now 'this charger is not supported' and it won't charge. I looked this problem up on the Nokia's website and guess what? It's an unrepairable problem and now I have to buy a new phone at a time when I have no money.

Other than that, things are pretty good. Town was fairly quiet Friday night but we did see and excellent 80's cheese band that said we were the best dancers there. Yeah boi.

Tonight I'm going on a staff night out, so it's off to Jack Meade's for free food and drink. Hopefully the weather will hold out and all the staff of the Tower Hotel won't be huddled in a too small marquee, sipping pints and eating sausages. I should get this t-shirt for the occasion.


Today I tried on my beautiful debs dress, shoes, bag, strapless bra and all. And I must say, I was looking quite well once I ignored the bed head and panda eyes. Sigh, what a glamorous life I lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment