Monday, January 25, 2010

Wish List And Ramble

Yayz for half days. And Newgrange, though that's not until Wednesday. BUT major first when it comes to Abbey Community College, we are allowed wear our own clothes on the trip :O I kid you not. Albeit retreats, this has never before happened. And so comes the 'what should I wear debate', because most people from school never see my normal clothes. But most of them are bitchy and probably won't like them anyway, so why bring hardship on myself? Sigh.

Though today was bit of a hair-mare, things are going good when it comes to 'the do'. It's grown, and now I have a decent straightener I can wear extensions I spent too much money on and rarely use.

I aspire to this.

Totally turned against MLIA, mainly because I've decided the people who write stories on it I wouldn't like in real life, and also because the stories have just become so incredible they can hardly be called 'average'.

I must get out to TK Maxx or some other place I can get a lovely maxi dress for the summer before all the nice summer stock is gone. I bought a
beautiful one last summer in that shop in town where everything was €2.99, but unsurprisingly the zip broke when I unzipped it at home to try it on. They're just so summery and pretty and girly and go so well with gladiator sandals, big sunglasses and a long necklace. Alas, I will find one.

Take me back to Dublin, even though it was extreme in temperatures and that skipping show was terrible. It was lovey dovey and wonderful. Awh.


Watching Moulin Rouge for probably the hundredth time at the moment. It's hard to look at Ewan McGregor the same way though after seeing Trainspotting last week in which he wore a belly top for most of the scenes. And climbed down a toilet of course. Grimace.

2 comments: