Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions

1. Eat Slower
My worst habit, worse than cracking my knuckles. I will endeavour to eat at a normal pace in 2010 in order to avoid the 'are you finished already?' when I'm eating with people outside my family. Because it's rather embarrassing, and sitting idle while others eat makes people nervous I think.

2. Say 'Yes' more
I will not allow laziness or minor difficulties to stop me from doing things. I'm going to say yes to invitations before people stop bothering to invite me. More movies, more nights out and more nights in.

3. Study
Self explanatory. But also I resolve not to allow it to consume my life. I'm on the final stretch, secondary school wise, and I intend to enjoy it.

4. Take more pictures
Especially idiotic 'we're freaks' ones. I have a shinynew camera now, I've no excuse.

Happy new year, Ciara x

2 comments:

  1. I just realised I need to do all these things too. Especially saying 'Yes'. I had forgotten that I could make that a reolution.

    Happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the eat slower thing. . i have to make that resolution too. i'm glad i'm not alone in it though. :/

    & happy new year, beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete