Sunday, January 24, 2010

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

'We Will Rock You' was so good. Especially the fella who did all the jumping around and high kicks. What a legend. This whole weekend just went perfectly, although the Sat Nav did direct us into a bus and taxi lane. Not cool Lucy.

Today I baked a coffee cake, the icing dripped off the top onto the sides and it didn't look too good, a bit like the cake the fairies tried to make in Sleeping Beauty, but it tasted good.


One week of school then pre's. Where has January gone? I have a mountain of Irish to learn, an insurmountable amount really. Panic is setting in a little. Deep breaths. In through the nose and out through the mouth.

I wish I still had yoga on Tuesdays. I need to find some other sort of exercise that will help me sleep, because I'm sleeping terribly atm.

On a wonderful positive note, I got a debs dress. It's long and black and looks nothing like the one below but I like to think Marilyn Monroe would approve of it's bust enhancing abilities.

Oh Amazon hurry up and bring me my books, there's only so many times I can reread the ones I already own. And I'm in desperate need of distraction at night now that I'm logging off the Internet at nine o' clock at the latest in an attempt to tell my mind sleep is coming so start shutting down and stop running through Global Interdependence and the causes of World War II and all sorts of other things.

Yay for Topshop jewellery being reduced. Got a lovely silver Aztec style chandelier necklace that was €40 for €6 and some bracelets for €1.50. Job.

Oh Ed Speleers, you and Jeremy Irons' voice combined made a truly terrible film very bearable. Here are some pictures of him.


All my future potential kiddie names are being shot down just because they're unusual. Having a very common name makes me all the more determined that my own children will be individual.

3 comments:

  1. 'All my future potential kiddie names are being shot down just because they're unusual. Having a very common name makes me all the more determined that my own children will be individual.'

    I can relate. :| Your boyfriend has ruined all the names I'd picked out.. And doesn't having a common name just wreck your buzz completely? Eww. Still though, I think 'Ciara' suits you. And other people are just thieves. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, but I draw the line at Lysander.
    Giz a few more then. . x

    ReplyDelete
  3. But that's a nice name! :P

    ReplyDelete