Friday, January 15, 2010

What A Long Week

Wow, considering I've only been in school for three days, this week felt like the longest week of my life.

Pre's starting in three weeks. Yippee. Though I'm not worried, honestly I'm not. Doing the work as you go along really pays off, I'm not stressed about exams and there's no Leaving Cert induced panic forcing me to do crazy things like buy Less Stress More Success. C'mon like.

Dublin next Friday, can't wait. Hopefully I'll get a little H&M in, as I've no money for Topshop. Boo. I must really start internet banking, easier to keep track of my finances, or lack there of, and all that. A plague on whoever decided that twenty is the minimum that can be taken out of an ATM. When I need less than a fiver, why would I want a twenty? I'll just end up spending it.

Watching Mean Girls atm, I forgot how much I love that film, it never gets old. And Rachel McAdams is just so adorable, dimples and all. Sometimes I think I'd like to have dimples, but I don't really have the right shape face, it'd be a bit weird . .

Getting up in the morning has become more difficult than I recalled. How will I function on my own in just a few months? Dragging
myself out of bed? Impossible. Though I will never succumb to Red Bull. Bleucch. It's awful.

On the topic of college, CAO is all done and dusted. The next time I hear from them will hopefully be with acceptances. Arts in Cork is no.1, though that's no big shock, then Dublin then a few other bits in Cork. With Amy all set for Journalism and New Media in NUIM, Jess undecided, Maynooth claiming Laura as well and Breffni all set for Limerick, I'll be toddling off to Cork without the girls who have pretty much become my right arm. I don't really mind going it alone but still, a friendly face and all that . . .

Start of a whole new adventure.

2 comments:

  1. I might still end up in Cork yet. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. "A plague on whoever decided that twenty is the minimum that can be taken out of an ATM."

    Tenner from BOI, boi (: <-- Lol, look at that (:

    x

    ReplyDelete