Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Waffle House

I love that my first name comes near the top of alphabetical lists, because I get loads of gifts on Farmville. It's the job.

I love reminiscing, God be with the days when when emo was really just getting started and My Chemical Romance were the reason for my very existence, and if you didn't have a massive man's jumper from Penneys', you just weren't cool. And purposely chipped nail varnish, and the Nightmare Before Christmas and standing around in Red Square every single Saturday even though it was freezing. And all my clothes were black, and my tshirts were too big for me and I meticulously straightened my hair every day and my laces were different colours.

They were good times. They've brought me to be who I am now, it was a gradual transition, I didn't just get up one day and throw on a high waisted skirt and a cardigan. Oh no.

Y'know the way there's always a trouser press in hotel rooms? Has anyone ever actually used one? Because during the summer I tried, and I couldn't for the life of me figure out what to do. I don't why this thought came to me or why I decided to share it with you. But I'm honestly curiouse.

Hurry up May and my 18th. I want freedom to go out without the hassle of trying to get ID. Any one willing to provide for next Friday night? No? I've got Scott on the case though, with his college connections. So hopefully.

I love Laura, she's so unintentionally funny. Do you feel like you're famous now Laura, being mentioned on the internet?

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment