Monday, December 21, 2009

TRY

Hello Blog my old friend, I apologise for my absence of late, True Blood has taken over my evenings as I feared.

This blog is for Breffni as requested, Breffni's the best girl really, and it's her birthday. Yay! Night out tmw? Maybe, Idk yet. I do have a dress, and I've been looking for an excuse to wear it.

I went to Avatar last night and as per typical escapades with Eoghan, something went wrong. This time the hiccup was that it was sold out, but four hours late we saw it, and it was great, unlike any other film I've seen. A little thin when it came to the plot, but the special effects more than made up for it, talk about 3D being the way forward.

Do you think there's any chance of a white one? I'd like to think so, but we're just as likely to have a heat wave or a monsoon. This is Ireland.


I'm lucky in my life, I'm talking felix felicis lucky.
School (Y)
Friends (Y)
Family (Y)
Love Life (Y)


Just one thing, I wish the sixth of May would hurry up.




No comments:

Post a Comment