Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Grab your cloak, you've pulled.

I'm the most inconsistent blogger. Honestly for someone who has so much to say in real life, I fall rather silent when it comes to organising my thoughts into an internet friendly format.

Christmas exams next week, where did the first two school ter
ms go? I'm not stressed, I have no reason to be. Well maybe a little about Irish, but that's to be expected.

I had such a lovely weekend, and got all my christmas shopping down well in advance. No running around town like a lunatic on Christmas eve for me. I'm not
that person. I'm all about organisation.

I want every other Ciara to change their names, so that I'm the only one left. Because seriously, I am getting a crick in my neck every time someone calls a different Ciara. Nightmare tbh.

Ian's birthday night out next Friday, can't wait tbh. And secretly delighted it's not on Saturday, X Factor final like. I'm looking forward to getting dressed up more than anything. Oh and terribly dancing.


I'm happy and healthy and not crippled from exam stress and I got a replacement phone today, so all is well.

1 comment: