Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fós Beo

Thank you God of pre papers for making the Irish essay topics ridiculously easy. I'm now convinced that seen as racism, the recession and the education system are the only essays I know, I can work them into any title.

History tomorrow, come on Johnson and Vietnam. Down to the depths with Parnell though please, I'm not a fan.

C'mon summer, I'm sick of coats. I want to start wearing cardigans again, because I feel bulky if they're under my coat. Y'know? Summer also means wedges and heart shaped glasses. And hopefully a couple of trips to the beach. I must get a playsuit to wear during the summer also.


David O' Doherty again? I think so. Hopefully we'll get to hear the end of the story about Jupiter's moons. I'm sure it would have been funny.

Dunnes have really pulled up their socks when it comes to going out clothes. I was sorely tempted to buy a black body con skirt for seven euro even though I'm slightly terrified of them. Alas there were only 8's left. Boo. I need money to buy new black heels, my old faithfuls are getting a little too rough around the edges. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment