Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Examens Blancs

So far so good with the aul' pre exams. I'm feeling lovely and relaxed and really looking forward to DOD.


I wish I had money to spend on clothes so that I wouldn't ever have dilemmas when the zip of my 'go to' dress breaks. I wish I had money in general actually. Although then maybe I wouldn't appreciate it.

I hate being finished early in exams because my mind wanders. I started wondering what my life would be like if I could speak every language in the world, a gift of tongues sort of deal like. Or what would the world be like if humans never stopped growing, if you just kept growing your whole life. That'd suck.


Skins was better this week. 'I'm Katie fucking Fitch, who the fuck are you?' What a line. And, unsurprisingly, a facebook group of the same name was created mere seconds later.

Can we just skip the whole of March? Please? At least there's things happening in April, there's nothing in March.


I want nude heels, or navy ones. I should have bought both when they were in Penney's. But alas, story of my actual life, 'I was going to do this . . But then I didn't.' I'm all ideas and no motivation. I have a ridiculous amount of navy dresses, I should have navy shoes.


Comment me suggestions for summer plans. Cheap ones.

1 comment: