Sunday, November 15, 2009

Today was a nice day

And now I will search for an equally nice layout for my blog, as I'm a little tired of the standard layout, and I'm not so good with the codes, as you can see by the absence of my florals. I want a pretty me layout. But they are oh so difficult to come by. Links anyone?

Today really was a nice calm day for myself, I studied, and read a book, and helped my mam make vol au vonts, and put on a face mask and ate apple crumble. Lovely. I feel relaxed now with an evening full of nothing but X Factor and pyjamas stretching out ahead of me.

Friday was also lovely, just nice to be together, y'know? Nice to just talk and catch up and hug it out.

I got a new dress on Saturday which made my day as it was only fifteen euro and a size smaller than I usually buy. Job. My collection of navy dresses seems to be ever increasing. To the people who say they can never find anything in aWear, where are you looking? Their sales are the bee knees. But alas, to each their own. I'm really trying to get student savvy and only purchasing in sales, or things with some sort of durability.

Waterproof shoes are a luxury I have not know till this year, thank you leather for being impervious to rainfall and keeping my usually chilly enough feet from further hardship. Cold feet aside, I love winter. I love woollies and coats and Christmas lights.

I'm so excited for blonde Laura, it'll be such a change. I'm up for a change, but I'll wait till after the Leaving Cert, keep it as a reward for hard work. Leaving Cert, such a dirty word.

Thank you blogger for automatically saving things for me as I go along, as my computer has developed a nasty habit of not responding most of the time.

1 comment:

  1. Ciara..
    That pic at the end.. I love that song. N'awhh. :')

    Go to my blog at scroll down to the very bottom, mmmkay? There's a link to the site where I got my template. I can't remember the name of the site now. But they've lovely templates. And if you search 'blogger blogspot templates' or something like that, you'll find loads. A lot of 'em do be fairly bland though. But the site I used have ones I'd say you'd only adore. (:

    Thumbs up to the navy dresses..

    Lovely post. (: x

    ReplyDelete