Saturday, November 21, 2009

Team Edward

New Moon. Jesus Christ. Amazing, a thousand times better than I expected it to be. Despite the abundance of Jacob Black I loved it. I'm still now over it as my stilted typing may suggest. It was so obvious they had a bigger production budget, no more Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon style stunts.
But yeah, wow. Get to Storm and see it NOW.

I felt as if we were drowning in a sea of Team Jacob though, unfortunately. Yet order was restored when Edward returned. The people behind us appreciated our running commentary yet the people in front did not. Typical Team Jacob.

There was nice little touches thrown in here and there, like Alice hopping the handrail. And the biggest shocker of all; I didn't hate Kristen Stewart in it. She was rather likeable and much more Bella-able. I'm well impressed with the new director. And it was funny. Like I'm actually laughing out loud, not pretending to to fill conversation gaps online.

I fell a little more in love with RPatzz on his final line. 'Marry me?' In a heartbeat.

I want to see Eclipse now as soon as possible. At least we don't have to wait a whole year again, as it's due for release at the start of July. Then we'll see who's laughing when Jacob gets continuously pwnd.

So yeah, as you may have guessed, I enjoyed the film. Totally dazzled.

4 comments:

  1. "I fell a little more in love with RPatzz on his final line. 'Marry me?' In a heartbeat."

    sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, the abundance of Jacob was sick.


    From the people behind us. "That Edward fella is unreal!" :L

    that was a good film.[:

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate my life cos of edward cullen :L
    jacob black FTW.
    (L)

    ReplyDelete