Friday, August 28, 2009

tuesday

will be my first 'official' day as a sixth year. wow.
my secondary school years have gone incredibly fast, but at the same time it's hard to remember what actually happened before third year.

ahh first year, un-straightened hair, middle crease, those weird platform shoes everyone used to buy in clarks (what was I thinking, honestly?)

I am now a sixth year, and I hope my appearance has significantly improved for the better.
I couldn't be happier going into sixth year, my life is so perfect atm. Great family, great friends, great boyfriend, great everything really.

I'm not worried about the Leaving Cert, tbh. I will not allow myself to panic, but at the same time I won't rest on my laurels. Despite them being a good place to rest.

brb

*tea break*

back. where was I? Oh yes, sixth year.

This is my last year, I plan on making it a good one. I plan on making positive changes, to really try and listen in maths, and to remember my PE stuff every Thursday.

Tuesday I move into Teach Mhuire, an official sixth thing. And honestly, despite some good times at 'the table', I will be glad to leave it behind. Too much drama associated with it. There will be no drama this year. I have grown and matured over the past five years, and no longer have time for silly people. They're just so not worth it, y'know?

On a totally different note, I have debating over whether or not to get a straight fringe. I have not fully decided. I more than likely will get one at my next haircut, then push it out of my face as is my habit.

This time next it will hopefully be off to University College Cork for me. And the next great stage of my life will begin.

I have a crazy dream last night where Sandy lost all her bones so I could tack her. I pray it was just a normal dream, and not a glimpse of the future. That would dampen my beginning of term spirits.

My final vow for this school year, is to actually finish paintings. Even non school ones.

2 comments:

  1. ciara, paintings...? did you paint that there picture?

    ahh, sixth year. madness, isn't it?

    it's almost painful to think back to what ya looked like in first year. thank god we weren't in the habit of taking photos of each other. :/

    looovely blog. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did paint it (:

    why thank you ms. emma

    ReplyDelete