Monday, May 17, 2010

Update

Oh gosh, my promise to blog more has not been fulfilled. But things change now.

Many things have happened in the last few weeks to contribute to my general happiness, I turned 18, had a lovely birthday party, received a tea set, got my tragus pierced, read some panda facts, read The Book Thief, learned French formal letters, perfected my hair curling with a straightener technique, found a wonderful new website www.yayeveryday.com, did some good life drawing and good art in general, lazed around talking, came second the the three legged race, ate the world's best bagel, added to my charm bracelet considerably and as of today, it's officially one month to London with Breffni.

So because of my lack of bloggage, I've had a back up of pretty pictures on my compootah, I will share these pictures with you folk of the Internet right now:



No comments:

Post a Comment