Saturday, March 20, 2010

Early Morning

My little brother had a sleepover party last night. Many many many small boys attended. They then proceeded to stay up ALL NIGHT forgetting that some of us have to get up for an Irish oral workshop in the morning.

So, at seven o' clock this morning when I gave up trying to get back to sleep, the aul' laptop joined me in bed. And I looked at pictures until the alarm I'd set for nine finally went off. These are the results of my search:

:
And another thing, not to toot my own horn or anything, but I pwn'd that history pre. One hundred percent. Honestly, I'm still not over the shock. Any post English Paper 1 ruffled feathers have been smoothed. Speaking of feathers, isn't that tattoo up there one of the nicest things you've ever seen? Sigh.

C'mon summer. It's getting so hard to get dressed in this current weather. 'Do I need a coat or would I get away with a jacket?' I just don't know.

Worky-work tonight. It won't be as fun as Wednesday, no selling soup and sandwiches, just serving vol au vonts. Off to eat some chips and put dry shampoo in my hair now.

Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment